Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fixing Heisman

Today is the day Heisman was fixed. My friend, Jodi, came over and showed me how to band his tail and his reproductive unit and we gave him his first dose of cd&t. This was all very helpful to me as I had never done it before and soon I will have about 30 lambs to do this for. We plan to keep Heisman as a whether and knew we would not be breeding him. We have a ram for our next year's breeding program and Heisman is not the breed we want in our offspring...although he is darling. So fixed now he is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Cherie! I'm here reading! I'm glad to know you have a blog. I love reading people's blogs and having an insight into their lives. Hopefully, tonight I'll have a bit more time to really read.

    Have a great day!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Recommended for Essential Oils

Resources

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory