Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Has Arrived in Wisconsin

It was almost spring when I last posted and now it is almost summer. I can't believe an entire season has flown by. I stopped posting when life became crazy with our first lambing experience. We added 15 lambs to our flock this year and we definitely learned a lot. We had just about every lambing disaster that a shepherd can experience, from nutritional deficiencies to prolapsed uteruses......sigh. But we know how to make things better for our second year.

The garden is now in full swing. I am now planting more seeds for succession planting in the near future. So much to do....so little time.....I'll try to get caught up on what's going on in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Recommended for Essential Oils

Resources

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory