Monday, February 2, 2009

It's All Too Much on Ground Hog Day

It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh, the professional organizer from TLC's hit series "Clean Sweep, is the current library book I'm perusing. I'm definitely not the packrat that I see in the homes on television, but I do have my own short comings.....namely lots of good books, educational toys, clothing (all from garage sales and on sale), and craft supplies. I guess when you add it all up......it stinks. It doesn't matter how much space I have, I fill it up. I guess I picked up this book so that I don't have to be the army sergeant any more when we have company coming over. And yes.....we do like to have company over. In fact I love to have company over....I just hate the hassel of the last minute hide it routine.

So.....big sigh.....I guess I am like most evey other American I know......we have too much stuff! It's time to purge. I mean really purge. You know, it's not like I can't pick something up at a garage sale if I find I miss it or really want one again. So even though Punxsutawney Phil said we have 6 more weeks of winter left, my spring cleaning has to start today. I will be too busy this spring to do it then.

So on to work! Happy Ground Hog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Recommended for Essential Oils

Resources

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory