Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Time to Wake up America!

I accidentally (or maybe it wasn't a coincidence) ran across this web page while I was checking into the safety and reputation of Seventh Generation Cleaners. I clicked on this link that advertised Five Food Films that Deserve an Oscar. Now I have already watched one of these films and ordered one other, but three of these films were totally new to me. I can't wait to order them from the library, or net flix, or I'll purchase them.

When I was first married, over twenty years ago, I gave a donation to a door to door person who was fund-raising for Green Peace. When my husband came home he was horrified that I would give a contribution to such an extreme organization. I mean this organization supports saving the whales and owls. They are tree huggers. They picket and protest. They try to save the planet. Really.....they are doing what we have the right to do in America. But most Americans don't exercise their right to stand up for what is just and what is right. We fear our government and big businesses and as a result big agri-business has taken over our entire food industry with the help of our federal government. They are in the process of taking over the entire world food supply too.

I do tend to have a tree hugging instinct. The basic difference between me and many other tree huggers, however, is that I worship the Creator, and not the "created." I marvel at the diversity and beauty of this incredible world our Lord God created -- every single day. It could be the reflection of the sun off the shining snow, or the incredible palette of colors in a sunset. There are so many marvels each and everyday! But I also feel this deep need to protect and preserve this beautiful world the good Lord has made.

So I would encourage you to watch these Five Food Films that Deserve an Oscar. Not only will you be awakened to what is being hidden from the American people, but I guarantee you will feel the moral outrage that I do that we are being subjected to poisoned food and a one world agenda for total control.

It's time to wake up America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make Goat Milk Soap DVD

Recommended for Essential Oils

Resources

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory